Thursday, April 14, 2022

Super Crooks, WandaVision, and the prank that never was

Okay, I did my part. I watched the first episode of 'Super Crooks'. In the beginning it was a bit odd. Funny, but odd. I don't think I was supposed to laugh when everyone died, but it was honestly what the first episode needed. I'm glad the first episode included the last 5 minutes instead of leaving on a cliff hanger and continuing on episode 2. I would have probably stopped watching haha.

Now that I am actually going to continue watching this anime, it's my friends turn to watch 'WandaVision'. He was the one that recommended the anime, but the catch was that he has to watch a show I pick as well. I absolutely can not wait for the next season! Also, anyone else excited to see 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness'?!?!

Lastly, I got an update. Not what I expected, but an update nonetheless. So my mom was unaware of what I was planning, and went to go pick up my sister from the party. However, in doing so, she took the gift with her and gave it to the birthday girl when she arrived. Thankfully she had switched the gifts at least because it would have been pretty funny and messed up to open your gift and its all just broken. But, the next day I went up to my sister and just showed her the broken gift. The first thing that comes out of her mouth is "Did I really just give my friend a big birthday bag with only a lotion and body spray?!" I was just about to tell her what happened when she said that. Hey, not what I planned, but a plan nonetheless.

I let her believe that for like 5 minutes until I told her that there was a replacement inside. She was not a happy camper though during those few minutes she believed me haha!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update :-)

    So you intended to let your little think that she gave a broken gift along with a lotion and body spray but instead she thought she just gave a lotion and body spray?

    Not the prank you wanted but you still made your little sister riled up for 5 minutes, what a wicked older sister ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you still got a five-minute prank out of this...that's something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Crooks looked really interesting, but I'm addicted to Dress up Darling and Spy Family right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad everything turned out ok, The birthday girl get the gift that was intended your sister was tricked for 5 minutes, and you are relief you were able to avert a crisis. everything is back to normal sounds like a minny soap opera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of it, I gotta check it out. Glad the prank was a success lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for the Dr. Strange movie!!! It's going to be epic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's funny. Messing with siblings is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm super excited for the new Doctor Strange movie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Doctor Strange, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad everything worked out well for the gifts and the party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super excited for Doctor Strange!

    ReplyDelete