Saturday, April 9, 2022

Beauty and The Beast (short version)

Okay, Mistakes were made so here I am again.

Basically, my sister went to a quinceañera the other day, and completely forgot the birthday girls gift. In an effort to save the gift from falling off my bed, I graciously picked up. And proceeded to drop it on the floor. Good job me. So I went to go pick up a replacement at the same store she bought the first gift.

Unfortunately for my sister, my mom decided to have a kid before her. Me. And me being the older sister, I decided I would seize this opportunity by reenacting the first time I dropped the bag, but with the broken gift inside of course. You can see what happened already on my new blog posted today.

12 comments:

  1. I hope the gift gets to the quinceañera in time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is clever.

    Super curious to hear her reaction to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have forgotten gifts to parties before too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her reaction will be priceless I hope you record it lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything turn out well, curious to know what happen next though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dang. Gifting is always so stressful for me haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds funny! It'll be a great laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like an awesome prank! Like everyone else, I am curious of the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dropping the gift initially would have brought on some anxiety for me. I am glad you were able to get some laughs from this.

    ReplyDelete